Prices are per guest and day with half board in rooms with balcony, shower/toilet, hair dryer, safe, Sat-TV and telephone. For short stays of 1 or 2 nights a surcharge applies.
Beginning on 1 January 2014, a local tax has been introduced in South Tyrol/Südtirol. The revenue from this local tax will be used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructure and services, as well as for the organization of cultural and sports events.
The local tax amounts euro 2.10 per guest and per night and is not included in the price. Children and adolescents under 14 years of age are exempt from levy.
Wellbeing for the whole family in Haus an der Luck. When sharing the rooms of parents or grandparents (2 adults paying the full rate) the following prices apply:
- 0 – 2 years: your accommodation and breakfast is free of charge!
- 3 – 4 years: €10.00 per night
- 5 – 8 years: 50% discount
- 9 to 13 years: 20% discount
- Teenagers/adults from 14 years: the third person gets a 15% discount in a shared room and the fourth person a 20% discount on the half board price.
Single person with child: Please ask for our special terms and conditions.
Discounts and surcharges
- Bed and breakfast: we deduct €5.00 - €8.00 from the half board price
- Special tour groups - discounts from 20 people: 1-2 free bookings; up to 15% discount
- Single supplement in a double room: €15.00 - €20.00 per night